Elite Assassins Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Assassins Lair

The BEST is PS3 Gaming Clans

Homewww.eliteassasiSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGamers Anonymous Challenge - Page 2 Button
***Ok troops. We Better get some more participation or heads are gonna roll***

Gamers Anonymous Challenge

Go down 
+4
ItaSushi
aliaan11
IJONOI
LewFu
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spank210

Gamers Anonymous Challenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Im back ;)   Gamers Anonymous Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:01 am

Hay guys, we had a couple of clan challenges fall through in recent weeks. So thought I would come back and see you guys as you are best clan we have played so far Smile

We have been playing a little domination lately and I know you guys play that alot so figured we could have a couple of matches in domination and another gametype? Either tdm, td or kc (You can pick). We are hoping to get better at domination and would be our first real games in it and I know you guys will wanna get some payback for last time Wink

PROPOSAL:

Monday 2nd April 2012,
Start: 20:45 GMT,

Best of 5 per gametype,
Players: 6 vs 6,
Gametypes: Domination + KC / TDM / TD,
Maps: Alternative picks (You pick, we pick, you pick, we pick. Etc).

Host: Myself
Rules: No launchers except stinger, no death streaks except juiced, no underbarrel shotguns or noobtubes.
Possible rules: Akimbos (Your call).

I will check back soon, perhaps give me a shout on our website or on my psn www . gamers-anonymous . co . uk (Guests can't post external links or emails.) so I know you have seen the message. Look forward to hearing from you.

Ps. Did you play any of the clans I mentioned? Thought you guys would beat them / get some practice as a team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:15 pm

I like the idea. Count me in if we do have the battle
Back to top Go down
spank210

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:15 am

Ok great, I intended on contacting IJONOI on PSN after I posted it but ive been extremely busy last two days so I didnt get round to it, if you see him can you just point him in this direction if he has already seen it Smile

After I posted the originial message though I was going to have to do an airport run but I have got out of it now anyways so Monday is still good for us but I will need to know pretty sharpish.
Back to top Go down
spank210

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:55 am

ps I just realised I played against DrPhil1995 earlier on the new map, I only played it for one game beefore I had to go back to work but Im pretty sure he smashed the team I was on (Pick up group).

Was kill confirmed Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:35 pm

I'll send him a message on psn in case he hasn't seen this. I'll tell Lew too. There should be an answer in a few hours.
Back to top Go down
spank210

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:29 pm

Ok thanks buddy, try and get a UK / EU team together again, lag was bad for non EU players last time wasnt it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:28 pm

I didn't notice any lag when we played and I am in NA
Back to top Go down
spank

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:56 pm

Ok fair enough
Back to top Go down
spank

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:09 am

Getting close to the weekend, I could do with an answer because I need to let my clan members know for definate.... we are not that active at the weekend so tonight would be nice.
Back to top Go down
aliaan11
Elite
Elite
aliaan11

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:15 pm

sorry about you guys waiting. our leaders don't seem to be active this week
Back to top Go down
spank

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:20 pm

Gah... leaders aye Wink Ok mate well I told my guys we might have one so if its alright with them then we will do it if not maybe another time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:02 pm

Sorry about that. I told Lew and a couple others, but they didn't really say anything.
Back to top Go down
spank2103
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:40 am

Ok that sucks, will have to find another clan match for this week, unless they mention anything, tuesday / wednesday would be good same time possibly thursday aswell if we get any notice.

Wanna practice some domination against organised opponents instead of noob pub lobbies.
Back to top Go down
IJONOI
Admin
Admin
IJONOI

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:57 am

I'm in Smile sorry about the absence the last 2 weeks been a busy boy! We need a team!
Back to top Go down
https://eliteassassins.forumotion.co.uk
spank2103
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:28 am

Aaa ok let me know if you can get a team together, if not another day this week? Asked another clan to play us now but they havent responded so I can plan with them around you guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:16 pm

If it's early enough, I can play the next two days. I am mostly free Thursday. And I am off work Friday Smile I still need to get my pound of flesh back from these guys haha. I have improved a considerable amount since our match, so hopefully it'll be a great game.
Back to top Go down
spank

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:42 pm

Cool, we have got incredibly worse Wink Shall we say next week? We have a clan match tomorrow now.
Back to top Go down
L3G3NDARY_USMC
Rookie
Rookie
L3G3NDARY_USMC

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:19 am

yea
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Lilstevesteve23?feature=mhee
LewFu
Admin
Admin
LewFu

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:29 am

Suspect Sounds Good Spank...Let me know when and where and I will rally the troops Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.eliteassasins.com
BananaMonkey9000
Elite
Elite
BananaMonkey9000

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:43 pm

Give me a Time... Im on at wendsday,friday, and the weekend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gamers Anonymous Challenge
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Assassins Lair :: Public Area :: Challenge Us!-
Jump to: