Elite Assassins Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Assassins Lair

The BEST is PS3 Gaming Clans

Homewww.eliteassasiSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGamers Anonymous Challenge Button
***Ok troops. We Better get some more participation or heads are gonna roll***

Gamers Anonymous Challenge

Go down 
+4
ItaSushi
aliaan11
IJONOI
LewFu
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
spank210

Gamers Anonymous Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:38 pm

Hay guys, I have been talking to IJonoI for a while about a clan match, finally making a post about it. We are pretty busy at the moment and with clan operations gone live now we are even more busy, this week is not good for us but after Monday 5th March we havent got anything planned.

Gametypes: TDM, Team defender, Kill confirmed (They are our main gametypes, open for discussion)
Players: 5 vs 5 or 6 vs 6
Maps: Random

Rules: Standard public game rule (Maybe disabled launchers except stinger?)
Host: I like to host, I have a decent connection and dont get any complaints about lag, 20 meg fibre optic
Date + Time: Like I said we are pretty busy until the 5th of march, best days for us are weekdays after 8pm GMT. We normally start our clan matches at 20:45 GMT. How about Tuesday 6th March, 20:45 GMT ?

Pretty open to anything you guys want to suggest / play. I will check back soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:49 pm

I'm just gonna throw my two cents into this. I like KC personally. And I also like the idea of restricted launchers.
Back to top Go down
LewFu
Admin
Admin
LewFu

PostSubject: When and Where   Gamers Anonymous Challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:50 am

What a Face Sounds great to me..Just let me know where and when they wanna die...he he What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.eliteassasins.com
IJONOI
Admin
Admin
IJONOI

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:02 pm

Tuesday 6th March, 20:45 GMT it is.

Attending will be Myself, Lew_Fu, Crunks, we need 3 more people gents.

EDIT ** - Lew it would be good to get jdude and DocterPhil in this match with us.
Back to top Go down
https://eliteassassins.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:18 pm

That leaves one spot possibly up for grabs. Hmmm who should it be?
Back to top Go down
aliaan11
Elite
Elite
aliaan11

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:40 pm

IM IN!!! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:19 pm

How long will this be? That is 2:45pm here and I have class at 4pm. I live right down the road and don't have to leave until 3:45, so we should have more than enough time right?
Back to top Go down
ItaSushi
Admin
Admin
ItaSushi

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:56 pm

Damn that is too early here i will still be at school...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:29 pm

Happy to join.
Back to top Go down
spank

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:11 pm

Hay again guys, just to clarify we are playing kill confirmed? Do you also want to play team death match? How many games do you want to play?

We have a clan match monday and tuesday this week so im hoping we will hav enough turn up on tuesday agains you guys. If you dont hear from me then we are fine to play (Im sure we can do 5 vs 5 or something if we dont get enough).

Shall I add Jono or you want me to add someone else? I host from an account called Ga.Spank as its not registered to elite so cuts out most connection issues.
Back to top Go down
spank

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:13 pm

Ps I notice alot of your members who say they can play are Canadian / American. We are all British (Everyone who will be playing will be English). So I cant promise you guys wont lag compared to everyone else, probably better if you have some Europeans who can play?
Back to top Go down
IJONOI
Admin
Admin
IJONOI

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:47 pm

Hey spank, sure add me.

We were thinking 2 games choices each. We'd like kill confirmed on Hardhat and domination on Arkaden. That ok for you guys?
Back to top Go down
spank

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:01 am

We were thinking 2 games choices each.

Your Choice: Kill confirmed on Hardhat, Domination on Arkaden.

Thats cool by us, our choice will be team defender and team death match, maps im not sure about yet. Will probably be dome, village or mission. Is it ok if we select on the day? If not ill talk to them tomorrow and post monday night or tuesday morning.
Back to top Go down
IJONOI
Admin
Admin
IJONOI

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:10 pm

Yea of course spank Smile looking forward to it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spank210

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:59 pm

Hay guys just updating that we are still on for tonight. I should be online just after 8pm but if im a little late its because I have got to get the kid to bed.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
IJONOI
Admin
Admin
IJONOI

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:25 pm

Sure thing bud looking forward to it Smile
Back to top Go down
DocterPHIL1995
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:57 pm

IJONOI so 8:30 online? And how long should the event take? cuz I will pown them( just played 38-5-2-)
Very Happy

EA beasty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:29 pm

I am not completely sure I will be able to join then. I have class tonight and was already cutting it a bit close on the time. I might be able to get one or two matches in still though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:03 pm

im down o.0 message me via psn
Back to top Go down
Spank210

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:15 am

Hay guys just wanted to say thanks for the game yesterday and well played, especially for your first clan match together. The result didnt show how close some of the games really were to be honest. Ill post here again in a couple of months or something once we got a few other events out the way.

Cheers again.
Back to top Go down
IJONOI
Admin
Admin
IJONOI

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:28 pm

Hey spank, thanks for the games. Well played on both sides. Some close games, you just got the better of us overall.

Congrats to a well played, well mannered, friendly competition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:12 pm

I'm looking forward to the next match. Next time, the results just might be different Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spank210

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:02 am

Haha we will see chunks, we just had a clan that wants about 4 clan matches challenge us and we have a few others booked up so probably be like 5-6 weeks time before we play you again?

ps. IJonoI I know you said you was having trouble finding clans to play? I have a couple that we played so far if you want to contact them, I think the clan we played monday you will beat but should be a good game for you guys.

This is the website of the clan we played: www . theredknightsclan . com/forum (Guests can't post external links or emails.)

We beat them 3-1 however we had a lesser team out compared to the one that played you, they seemed pretty organised at domination though. They beat us like 200-165 or something. They said choose 2 gametypes each + maps and they get 2 choices aswell.

The guy takes a little while to reply sometimes so if you do challenge them make it for like 10-14 days in advance would be my advice unless you talk to him on PSN.

Peace out, good luck in the future (Ps. I just see DrPhill1995's comment Razz)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:12 pm

Haha, yes. We will see! Cool Can't wait either. Smile
Back to top Go down
IJONOI
Admin
Admin
IJONOI

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:05 pm

Haha, Philip you jinxed us! Thanks for the info spank well be sure to get in touch with them. Some good players in your clan, I had fun killing them Smile

Well beat you next time I'm sure Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamers Anonymous Challenge   Gamers Anonymous Challenge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gamers Anonymous Challenge
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Assassins Lair :: Public Area :: Challenge Us!-
Jump to: