Elite Assassins Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Assassins Lair

The BEST is PS3 Gaming Clans

Homewww.eliteassasiSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTryouts Friday the 13th! Button
***Ok troops. We Better get some more participation or heads are gonna roll***

Tryouts Friday the 13th!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tryouts Friday the 13th! Empty
PostSubject: Tryouts Friday the 13th!   Tryouts Friday the 13th! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:19 pm

Leave a comment if you want to tryout on the 13th and at what times you are willing to tryout. I will add you and set it up if you have applied on here correctly and everything. I can do it pretty much anytime this day. Apply for a spot below.
Back to top Go down
lortr2

PostSubject: PSN lortr   Tryouts Friday the 13th! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:52 am

I would like to tryout. Ill probably be online somewhere from 17:00 to 22:00
Which game lodes do you usually play?
Back to top Go down
BananaMonkey9000
Elite
Elite
BananaMonkey9000

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts Friday the 13th!   Tryouts Friday the 13th! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:59 am

Do I still need to try out?I've played with you already...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts Friday the 13th!   Tryouts Friday the 13th! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:08 pm

No BM, it is to join the clan. You are already in since you played with me and a few others lol. And lortr2: I usually play either kill confirmed, domination, or tdm. Regular and Hardcore. Is that your psn account so I can add you for the try out? And make sure you posted an application.
Back to top Go down
BananaMonkey9000
Elite
Elite
BananaMonkey9000

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts Friday the 13th!   Tryouts Friday the 13th! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:05 pm

k
Back to top Go down
lortr2

PostSubject: psn   Tryouts Friday the 13th! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:20 pm

My PSN is lortr.

I'm looking forward tothe tryout Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts Friday the 13th!   Tryouts Friday the 13th! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:27 pm

Hey Lortr, you need to do this first:
1. You must post an application, this the first step. ENSURE YOU POST YOUR OWN APPLICATION IN YOUR OWN TOPIC. DO NOT POST IN SOMEONE ELSE'S APPLICATION! Use the title APPLICATION followed by your USERNAME. Tell your stats, play style, why you want to join EA and any other relevant information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts Friday the 13th!   Tryouts Friday the 13th! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tryouts Friday the 13th!
Page 1 of 1