Elite Assassins Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Assassins Lair

The BEST is PS3 Gaming Clans

Homewww.eliteassasiSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAPPLICATION lortr Button
***Ok troops. We Better get some more participation or heads are gonna roll***

APPLICATION lortr

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lortr

APPLICATION lortr Empty
PostSubject: APPLICATION lortr   APPLICATION lortr I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:46 pm

k/d ratio1.24
favorit gun mp7 acr
i would like to join your clan cause i want to play in a team.
Back to top Go down
lortr2

APPLICATION lortr Empty
PostSubject: APPLICATION lortr   APPLICATION lortr I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:28 pm

So to complete my aplication.

My PSN is lortrt, i'm at my 4th prestige.
My K/D ratio is at 1.31 by now.
I play domination mostly.
For my playstyle it varies, sometimes i rush sometimes i defend the flags. It depends on the team im in since i play by myself mostly.
I would like to yoin this clan cause i want to play as team iso soloing all the time. And maybe increase my skill but mostly just to have some fun together.

Back to top Go down
lortr2

APPLICATION lortr Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION lortr   APPLICATION lortr I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:30 pm

* PSN is lortr not lortrt
Back to top Go down

APPLICATION lortr Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION lortr   APPLICATION lortr I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:12 pm

Perfect! I will add you for the tryout Friday. Sorry about that btw. We got rules and if people don't follow them, anarchy reigns. And only I am allowed to cause anarchy! haha
Back to top Go down
lortr2

APPLICATION lortr Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION lortr   APPLICATION lortr I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:58 pm

I am online now if u want to have the tryout. I gtg in 2 houres but ill be back later.
Back to top Go down

APPLICATION lortr Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION lortr   APPLICATION lortr I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:49 pm

I approve of this person. The only downside is he needs to work on his mic skills a bit. But he has only played solo and hasn't used mic much, so with some time, that should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

APPLICATION lortr Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION lortr   APPLICATION lortr I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

APPLICATION lortr
Page 1 of 1